To effectively manage the community, it is important for the administrator to see the whole picture of the state of the community and its weaknesses. This will help you quickly and efficiently make decisions about community development and improve key metrics.
- Pageviews and users (logged in / anonimus)
- New topics created during this period
- Comments created during this period
- Number of members that logged in in the last day divided by number of members that logged in in the last month - returns a% which indicates community 'stickiness'. Aim for> 30%.
- Number of users that have liked or posted in the last day
- Number of users who made their first post during this period
- and more ...
We can discuss what other metrics are needed.