Forem is an open-source platform for empowering community.
forem.dev is a Forem instance where collaborative communication is encouraged.
This is a space for community members to:
- ask and answer questions.
- have open-ended discussions.
- keep track of updates or decisions that influence or change the community.
- To report bugs or security liabilities you find on Forem, please visit the Forem repository on Github.
- To request features for Forem, please create a new Discussion in the repo.
- Check out our “For Empowering Community" post where we shared the Forem name.
- Also see our forem.dev announcement post.